Elect Danny O’Connor
on August 7th.
Are you registered to vote?
To find out if you are registered to vote, please click here.
How can you register to vote?
You may register to vote online, in person or by mail. Click here to register to vote online. Just need to change your address? Click here.
For more information, please click here.
Where is my polling place?
Find your polling location here.
Do I need a form of identification when I go to vote?
Yes. Approved forms of identification include:
An unexpired Ohio driver’s license or state identification card with present or former address so long as the voter’s present residential address is printed in the official list of registered voters for that precinct;A military identification;
- A photo identification that was issued by the United States government or the State of Ohio, that contains the voter’s name and current address and that has an expiration date that has not passed;
- An original or copy of a current utility bill with the voter’s name and present address;
- An original or copy of a current bank statement with the voter’s name and present address;
- An original or copy of a current government check with the voter’s name and present address;
- An original or copy of a current paycheck with the voter’s name and present address; or
- An original or copy of a current other government document (other than a notice of voter registration mailed by a board of elections) that shows the voter’s name and present address.
- For more information, please click here.
When does Early In-Person voting start?
Early In-Person voting begins April 10th. For more information, please click here.
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING HOURS FOR JULY
July 10-13: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
July 16-20: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
July 23-27: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
July 30-31: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
August 4: Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot (Noon)
August 6: Mailed absentee ballots must be postmarked by this date
August 7: Special Election: Polls are open from 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
August 7: Voters are able to drop off absentee ballot at their county board of elections office until 7:30 p.m.
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING HOURS FOR AUGUST
August 1- 3: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
August 4: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
August 5: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
August 6: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
How can I vote with an Absentee Ballot?
To vote with an absentee ballot, please complete the Absentee Ballot request form on the Ohio Secretary of State’s website by clicking here.